add me if...'s Journal|
[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 19 most recent journal entries recorded in
add me if...'s LiveJournal:
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Saturday, April 9th, 2016|
Add me if...
You are between 18 and 188 years old.
You are interested in gender, polyamory, intimacy, sexuality, honesty, openness, feminism, social justice, nature, spirituality, art, &/or dreams
You live anywhere near a place with reliable internet.
|Thursday, April 7th, 2016|
Add me if you are into (1 or more): Yoga, meditation, spirituality, buddhism, Doctor Who, Grey's Anatomy, Sex and the City, graphic design.
|Wednesday, February 17th, 2016|
add me if.....
you love any of the following bands/artists: the script, coldplay, rudimental, jess glynne, onerepublic, ella eyre, plan b, maverick sabre, james morrison...we will get along very well!
you love reading and love to spend hours engrossed in a good book
you love jackie collins
are over 30
an arsenal supporter (this isnt necessary, but would be nice)
dont care what people think anymore
are non judgemtnal, and accept people as they are
you love irish accents
want to connect with people
will make an effort with reading/commenting
have no kids (sorry, just cannot be dealing with the constant chat about kids....i'm child free and love it....my freedom and ability to come n go as i please is important)
love movies (my favourites include Avengers Assemble, Deadpool, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Death Proof, The Bourne Legacy, The Mummy (Rachel Weisz version) Fast n Furious (all of them apart from Tokyo Drift) Terminator 2...I have tons more!)
dont care about race, religion, skin colour, ethnicity etc.
if you fit any of these criteria, what ya waitin for? Let's get adding and get to know each other! Current Mood: tired
|Sunday, January 25th, 2015|
hey all add me if you
Love to read
are a p.j harvey tori amos and nirvana fan
like lowbrow art
are open minded
enjoy fashion and 90s alternative
like to comment or make new friends
are a horror movie enthusiast
dont mind a bit of honesty and potty mouth
are ok with unabashed confessions
if that sounds like you in anyway--definitely add me
|Thursday, October 30th, 2014|
Looking for friends
Hello! My name is Marta. And I'm from Ukraine, Krivoy Rog. Hope to find friends here ;)
A little about me:
Date of birth: 8 March 1984
Job: Artistic / Musical / Writer
Weight: 115 lbs. (52kg.)
Height: 5'6" (1.68m)
Knowledge of languages: English, Russian
Body type: Athletic
Eye color: Green
My hobbies and what I'm good at: i am found of sport and dances and made it my life job. i am a teacher of dances. i teach people how to to be a master of your body and stay in good shape. in my free time i love sequin embroidery and hand made finery. i love to keep my house clean and decorate it with beautiful things. i adore cooking so i can cooking anything!
|Thursday, November 21st, 2013|
My name is Nicole. I am twenty-five and live in Calgary, Alberta with my boyfriend of 7 years, our dog Madi and our four small and adorable rattie girls. I have been working on opening my own natural cosmetic business. In my free time I spend time with my family and friends, do some art or research just about anything.
Add me if
You use livejournal regularly
You strive to always improve yourself
You enjoy connecting with others
You are free, open minded, and non-judgemental
You believe in love, beauty and happiness (whether you are currently in that space or not)
You think we might enjoy getting to know each other
|Thursday, May 23rd, 2013|
add me if
-you are an an addict/in recovery and write about your experiences/progress and are interested in reading about mine
-you like/love to read and would be willing to give suggestions and discuss good books you've read
-you are a dancer
-you are a caring, giving soul who cares for the wonderful people of the world
-you have respect for mother earth and would like to see her flourish rather than flounder
-you are outdoorsy and enjoy getting out and doing things/traveling/adventuring/etc
- you post regularly and don't abandon your journal from months on end
-DO NOT add me if
you are severely depressed and only write about how depressed you are day after day after day and are putting zero effort into bettering your mental health/current situation. please and thank you. i have had enough of that in the past. everyone needs to rant/complain but i am not interested in a constant pity party.-DO NOT add me if
you are super racist/homophobic/generally intolerable of any group of people. i love everyone and believe that everyone deserves the same treatment.
my journal consists mainly of: how my day is going/what i'm up too. my bf and myself and the things we are doing. personal goals/life journeys and the status/progress of those things. my dog and how adorable she is. my job and the funny/annoying things that happen while i am at work. friends and plans to do awesome things with friends. the occasional photo of something i think is cool or funny- that sort of thing.
|Saturday, May 4th, 2013|
Add Me If..
Hello! So here it goes..
-Add Me if You like eclectic personalities
-If you don't mind photos of family and pets (behind cuts of course)
-if you don't mind ramblings
-if you sci fi/fantasy
-if you like reading
-if you like disney
-if you like tv shows and movies
-if you like animals
-if you like history
-if you like to really get to know the people on your friends list
-if you aren't going to cut and run if I don't post for a few weeks
You can find more on my Profile page I'm looking for people I can connect with and really make friends with!
|Tuesday, December 25th, 2012|
Add Me If: You like fandoms
Add me if:
+ You like BATB, which is Beauty and the Beast 2012!
+ You like Terra Nova.
+ You like fanfictions about the above 2 shows, which are mainly romantic ships.
+ You like icons, wallpapers, banners and gifs about the above 2 shows.
+ You like Stargate, Fringe, Arrow, Pride and Prejudice, Hart of Dixie and NCIS. Current Mood: awake
|Monday, December 17th, 2012|
Hey all. I have a great friends list as is, but I'd still appreciate having a bit more reading material.
Add me if you are (any of the following):
- fond of contemplation & the written word.
- creative or artistic-minded.
- a black-clad existentialist.
- easily dissatisfied.
- fond of the natural world, including the animal kingdom.
- are not concerned with the quantity of comments, but the quality of comments.
- the owner of a colorful, wide-ranging personality.
- a lover of freedom.
- a seeker of truth.
- not a preachy, bossy advice-giver.
- learning how to live a positive & fulfilling life.
There is a bit more info about me on my profile page. I'm not an add-snob. I just enjoy hearing people's stories. :)
|Tuesday, October 16th, 2012|
Add me if...
Add me if you're at least one of these:
Current Mood: chipper
- You're friendly
- You love reading/books
- You're creative
- You love animals
- You're open-minded
- You are looking for friendships
- You're at least somewhat active on LJ
- You're spiritual/religious
- You enjoy photography
- You give as well as receive comments
- You like horror movies
- You like autumn
- You like reading posts about every day life
- You don't mind a bit of crass/crude humour
- You are open about sexuality
|Tuesday, October 9th, 2012|
add me if you:
- are active on LJ
- love to give and receive well thought out comments
- are in your 20's or 30's
- write in english
- like to read about health, growth, introspection and personal development
- like to look at selfies and pictures of cats
- like reading long posts
- love cats
- are in the health industry
- understand or can empathise with anxiety
and a little about me:
i'm gauri (rhymes with dowry). i'm a 28-year-old naturopathy student and writer living in melbourne, australia. i am highly introspective and in a period of growth and change in my life. i strive to grow from all my experiences and i love to construct my life according to what feels right to me.
i'm into: writing, reading, health, mental health, nutrition, exercise, cats, interior design, being silly, random acts of kindness, byron katie's 'the work', personal development, snail mail, stationery, personal style.
what i post:
- vanity (and other) pictures
- noteworthy happenings, with an emphasis on growth and introspection
- outfits (sometimes)
i love to learn from watching how others do life, so add me!
|Thursday, August 30th, 2012|
Add me if
You are looking for long term friendships and not just to be added to look popular.
You are just a little bit eccentric.
You have a sense of humor about things and don't take life too seriously.
You are open-minded and have 0 tolerance for rudeness , bullying, extreme bad behavior and etc.
You like horror movies.
You are online a lot.
You like animals.
You like sarcasm , or at lest you can handle it.
You are somehow artistic/creative.
You are Pagan/Wiccan. Or some how spiritually minded.
Please note that you do not have to meet all of these requirements. I'm looking for different types of friends. You also don't have to be Pagan or whatever. Just more ideal.
|Tuesday, July 24th, 2012|
Add me if...
* Your journal is fairly active. My friends list is huge, but most rarely come around and I need something to entertain me at work. I read LJ and yes, I comment too :)
* You love animals. I have a Great Dane and a cat that I talk about often. I love all animals.
* You really want to get to know your friends. Cuz I do ;)( I don't require my friends to have everything in common with me. In fact, I love reading different lifestyles and people with different interests so I can grow and learn new things).
* You don't mind that I sometimes dabble in fiction (feel free to scroll on by if you like).
* You don't mind that I mostly post from my phone and we all know autocorrect is a jerk sometimes.
* You don't mind that I can come off as very VERY happy and positive (and then I fall down...). I love validating others and boosting people up. If that sort of thing weirds you out... I may not be a good friend for you.
* You don't mind self-deprecating humor. I laugh at myself. A lot.
* You like horror movies, scary books and your brain is a bit morbid. I don't often show it, but I have a twisted sense of humor and like all things scary :)
Thank you! Read my profile for more info!
|Tuesday, June 26th, 2012|
Add Me If:
◘ You're confident.
◘ You're a big fan of any kind of metal.
◘ You have pets, love pets, or want to read about pets.
◘ You're fairly laid-back.
◘ The words 'heathen', 'death metal' and 'Satanism' don't bother you all that much.
|Monday, June 11th, 2012|
Add me if...
- you like photography and picture-posts. I'm a far cry from professional in any sense of the word, but I really enjoy taking pictures, and take some fairly good ones when the planets align correctly. x)
- You're interested in religion and other cultures and enjoy reading about them, whether its in a positive or negative light.
- You love animals, birds in particular. (I love corvids and parrots, and have 2 ringneck doves as pets)
- Taxidermy/anatomy doesn't gross you out. I'm teaching myself how to clean bones, and have a small collection of skulls. I won't post graphic photos, but I might bring stuff like this up on occasion and post pictures of the fruits of my creepy labors.
- You have eclectic tastes in music, books and movies. My tastes go across the board for all of these. The only things I don't really like are rap for music, and romance for movies/books. Add if you like sharing music and finding out about new stuff in any of these categories!
- You're a tree-hugger at heart, or just care about the environment in some sense. There may be occasional enviro-rants.
- You don't mind occasional posts concerning clinical depression and anxiety. I don't bring it up much, but its in there every so often.
- Somewhat sporadic posting and commenting doesn't bother you. I'm not a daily poster and I don't comment if I just can't think of anything to say. I do read everyones' posts though, and I'm not the sort to abandon LJ for a year and then just reappear out of the blue xD
- You are Native American, or interested in Native history, culture, language or crafts(I'm 1/8 Ojibwe)
- You like: reading, art, Sherlock, Doctor Who, randomness, history, tea, horror and just having fun. :)
|Wednesday, May 30th, 2012|
I love to make new LJ friends
Add me if-
~You love animals (bonus if you are vegetarian/vegan).
~You don't mind reading about mental illness.
~You love music (bonus if you like Silverchair, Manic Street Preachers).
~You don't mind occasional swearing.
~You actually comment,, every now and then.
~You are active on LJ.
~You are open-minded.
~You appreciate weirdness.
~You actually take the time out, to check my "about me" page, listed below.
~You don't mind occasional random, and or incoherent posts.
Do not add me if-
~You are judgemental
~You don't plan on making an effort to actually be friends.
~You are homophobic, racist, etc.
~We don't have anything in common.
Please check out my profile, and my "about me" page--> http://helloimnogood.livejournal.com/521.html
, to get more of an understanding of who I am.
I am interested in actually making friends with the people on my friend's list. I am not looking to add people who just want to add me, just to have one more person on their flist. I'd like it, if we actually have some things in common. Please comment here or on my friend's only page, to let me know if you want to add me. I hope to be friends with some of you soon. Current Mood: groggy
|Saturday, May 12th, 2012|
Add me if...
-you're interested in creative writing.
-you enjoy writing and would like a reader
This blog is mostly for my fiction, and I'm interested in chatting and sharing work with others.
|Friday, May 11th, 2012|
Hi there everyone. I haven't been on LJ.com due to health issues but I'm back and totally ready to make some new friends. More info on profile and in intro post.
Add me if:
- You are nerdy/geeky.
- You still like comic book super heroes and super villains.
- You are SoulBond.
- You like foreign movies, music even though you can't talk the language but pick up small words and phrases.
- Your Pagan or any of the other "Out Casts" of Western Society.
- Most, if not you're whole life is on the internet.
- You secretly hope for a happy ending, even though this reality sucks half the time.
- You still prefer black and white movies, over 3D, even though you're only in your early 30's.